Motorola has not yet released the official Android N (OTA) update for Moto G4 Plus phones in India. ~ Motorola Customer Care
UPDATE: My phone got updated on 29th December 2017.
Lately there has been a lot of buzz about Android N (Nougat) update for Moto G4 Plus phones in India. Almost every website and YouTube channel in India has posted that Motorola has finally started rolling out the OTA update. And I’m shocked to know that none of them tried to verify the source of this news.
To find out the truth I simply called the Motorola Customer Care and this is what I found:
- Motorola has started soak testing in India a week ago.
- Official updates are yet to be released.
- OTA will be released batch wise.
- Release date is still a mystery.
- We should expect it before 31st December but it might get delayed.
Verify it yourself by calling their toll free number which is 1800-102-2344.
Steps to get in touch with a rep easily:
- Dial 1800-102-2344.
- Press 1 for Hindi or 2 for English.
- Listen to the message and then press 4.
- Press 5 and listen to a small message.
- Press 9 and talk to a moto care rep.
- Ask about the update and stop wondering.
If this article helped you and saved some of your precious time, share this with friends who need to know the truth and stop believing all the fake news on the Internet.